Two women taken to hospital after A11 crash
- Credit: Archant
Two women were injured when the car they were travelling in left the carriageway on the A11.
The crash took place on Thursday, August 23 at around 5pm at Thetford.
Police were called following reports a blue Ford Fiesta had left the southbound carriageway and went into a ditch near the BP petrol station.
Two women sustained injuries and were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University for Hospital for treatment.
One lane was closed while emergency services attend.
You may also want to watch:
It was reopened at around 7.10pm.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the incident.
- 1 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 2 House-to-house enquiries take place after woman's body identified
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 5 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 6 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 7 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 8 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 9 Excitement as businesses reopen across region as Covid restrictions ease
- 10 'Small but mighty': Lambing season gets underway at family-run farm
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, particularly anyone who was driving in that area and has dash-cam footage, should contact PC James Shepherd at Wymondham Roads Policing Team on 101.