Two women taken to hospital after A11 crash
- Credit: Archant
Two women were injured when the car they were travelling in left the carriageway on the A11.
The crash took place on Thursday, August 23 at around 5pm at Thetford.
Police were called following reports a blue Ford Fiesta had left the southbound carriageway and went into a ditch near the BP petrol station.
Two women sustained injuries and were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University for Hospital for treatment.
One lane was closed while emergency services attend.
It was reopened at around 7.10pm.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the incident.
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 3 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Thetford-based haulier win national award following industry challenges
- 6 'Everyone is so excited': American sweet shop set to open in Thetford
- 7 Virus expert predicts Omicron will start 'outcompeting' Delta
- 8 Parts of Norfolk could see 60mph winds as Storm Barra hits
- 9 Burglar jailed and labelled 'despicable' for betraying family who helped him
- 10 Cannabis producer told he could face jail
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, particularly anyone who was driving in that area and has dash-cam footage, should contact PC James Shepherd at Wymondham Roads Policing Team on 101.