Two women taken to hospital after A11 crash
- Credit: Archant
Two women were injured when the car they were travelling in left the carriageway on the A11.
The crash took place on Thursday, August 23 at around 5pm at Thetford.
Police were called following reports a blue Ford Fiesta had left the southbound carriageway and went into a ditch near the BP petrol station.
Two women sustained injuries and were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University for Hospital for treatment.
One lane was closed while emergency services attend.
You may also want to watch:
It was reopened at around 7.10pm.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the incident.
- 1 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 2 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 3 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 4 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 5 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 6 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 7 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 8 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 9 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 10 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, particularly anyone who was driving in that area and has dash-cam footage, should contact PC James Shepherd at Wymondham Roads Policing Team on 101.