Two women taken to hospital after A11 crash
- Credit: Archant
Two women were injured when the car they were travelling in left the carriageway on the A11.
The crash took place on Thursday, August 23 at around 5pm at Thetford.
Police were called following reports a blue Ford Fiesta had left the southbound carriageway and went into a ditch near the BP petrol station.
Two women sustained injuries and were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University for Hospital for treatment.
One lane was closed while emergency services attend.
You may also want to watch:
It was reopened at around 7.10pm.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the incident.
- 1 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 2 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 3 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 4 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 5 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 6 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 9 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 10 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, particularly anyone who was driving in that area and has dash-cam footage, should contact PC James Shepherd at Wymondham Roads Policing Team on 101.