New drive-thru Costa coming to the A11
- Credit: Archant
A new coffee shop will be coming to a major route in and out Norfolk after plans for the drive-thru were approved.
The proposal to build a coffee shop, restaurant and drive-thru at Thetford service station west, on the A11, has been approved by Breckland Council.
The plans, submitted by Motor Fuel Limited, do not state what the new business will be called but it describes the branding as being a mix of white and western red. It is understood that it will be a Costa Coffee outlet.
Motor Fuel Limited is partnered with the UK's most popular coffee chain Costa. The service station currently has a Costa Express but not a full-sized outlet.
Currently the site has a BP petrol station, Greggs and Stone Willy's Kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The plans were recommend for approval by a case officer from the council who said: "It would provide employment opportunities within the district and enhance service facilities available along the A11."
- 1 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 9 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 10 Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000