Husband and wife dead and woman seriously injured after crash
- Credit: Archant
A husband and wife have died and a third person has been seriously injured after a crash on the A1075.
Police were called to Wretham Road, at Hockham, at about 1.18pm on Wednesday, August 28 to a crash between a blue Peugeot 206 and a white Kia Rio.
The driver of the Kia, a man in his 70s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger of the same vehicle, a woman in her 70s, was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) by ambulance but died from her injuries.
The driver of the Peugeot, a woman in her 30s, was also taken to the NNUH with serious internal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for six hours while emergency services dealt with the incident.
Officers want to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or who has dash cam footage.
- 1 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 2 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 8 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 9 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 10 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
Anyone with information should contact sergeant Peter Howlett at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101, quoting call reference number NC-28082019-226.