Husband and wife dead and woman seriously injured after crash
- Credit: Archant
A husband and wife have died and a third person has been seriously injured after a crash on the A1075.
Police were called to Wretham Road, at Hockham, at about 1.18pm on Wednesday, August 28 to a crash between a blue Peugeot 206 and a white Kia Rio.
The driver of the Kia, a man in his 70s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger of the same vehicle, a woman in her 70s, was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) by ambulance but died from her injuries.
The driver of the Peugeot, a woman in her 30s, was also taken to the NNUH with serious internal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for six hours while emergency services dealt with the incident.
Officers want to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or who has dash cam footage.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 3 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 4 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed
- 5 US servicemen commemorate death of RAF Lakenheath pilot in crash tragedy
- 6 Six figure commitment agreed to pursue Suffolk bus improvement strategy
- 7 Care home creates mini golf course in its garden
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 School praised for 'effective action' to address serious failings
- 10 Should Covid jabs be made mandatory for care home workers?
Anyone with information should contact sergeant Peter Howlett at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101, quoting call reference number NC-28082019-226.