A1075 reopens after six hour investigation into serious crash
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to avoid a main road after a crash forced it to close.
The A1075, which links Watton and Thetford, was closed in both directions at Wretham for six hours while investigations were carried out.
Officers were called at 1.20pm, to reports of a two vehicle collision on Wednesday, August 28.
On Twitter Norfolk Police said: "The A1075 at Wretham, between Thetford and Watton, is fully closed in both directions following an RTC.
"Units from Breckland Police and Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team are on scene alongside the East of England Ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
"Please avoid the area, diversions are in place."
Konect Bus diverted its number three and six service until the end of the day and was not running through Wretham.
- 1 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 2 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
The road was reopened by 7.20pm.
Did you see what happened? Email email@example.com
-Check our live traffic map before you travel