Lorry hits tree on A134 near Mundford
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A lorry has hit a tree on the A134 close to Mundford.
Police were called just after 9.10am this morning to the incident which happened close to West Tofts and around half a mile from the Mundford roundabout.
It is not believed anyone has sustained any injuries.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue said a crew from Thetford attended to clean up leaked fuel and to make the lorry safe.
The road has not been blocked.
You may also want to watch:
Police are still on scene and are awaiting the lorry’s recovery.
- 1 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 4 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 5 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 6 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 7 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse
- 10 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash