Teenage girl is 15th person arrested in Thetford murder case
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Another teenager has been arrested in connection with the murder of David Lawal.
Mr Lawal was found dead with stab wounds to the chest and neck in Brandon Road, Thetford, on Thursday, October 3.
A 17-year-old girl has been arrested in Haverhill, Suffolk, on suspicion of assisting an offender and conspiracy to sell Class A drugs in connection with the gym instructor's death.
The teen has been brought to Norfolk for questioning.
This brings the number of people arrested in connection with the death of the Hackney man to 15.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives have been working on a number of lines of enquiry to build a comprehensive picture of what happened in the hours leading up to the murder.
The arrest follows that of a 19-year-old woman in Bedford.
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 3 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 9 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 10 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 and quote reference Operation Petersfield and a member of the enquiry team will call them back.