Teenage girl is 15th person arrested in Thetford murder case
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Another teenager has been arrested in connection with the murder of David Lawal.
Mr Lawal was found dead with stab wounds to the chest and neck in Brandon Road, Thetford, on Thursday, October 3.
A 17-year-old girl has been arrested in Haverhill, Suffolk, on suspicion of assisting an offender and conspiracy to sell Class A drugs in connection with the gym instructor's death.
The teen has been brought to Norfolk for questioning.
This brings the number of people arrested in connection with the death of the Hackney man to 15.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives have been working on a number of lines of enquiry to build a comprehensive picture of what happened in the hours leading up to the murder.
The arrest follows that of a 19-year-old woman in Bedford.
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 8 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 and quote reference Operation Petersfield and a member of the enquiry team will call them back.