Teenage girl is 15th person arrested in Thetford murder case
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Another teenager has been arrested in connection with the murder of David Lawal.
Mr Lawal was found dead with stab wounds to the chest and neck in Brandon Road, Thetford, on Thursday, October 3.
A 17-year-old girl has been arrested in Haverhill, Suffolk, on suspicion of assisting an offender and conspiracy to sell Class A drugs in connection with the gym instructor's death.
The teen has been brought to Norfolk for questioning.
This brings the number of people arrested in connection with the death of the Hackney man to 15.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives have been working on a number of lines of enquiry to build a comprehensive picture of what happened in the hours leading up to the murder.
The arrest follows that of a 19-year-old woman in Bedford.
- 1 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 2 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 3 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 4 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 5 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 6 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 9 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 10 Tributes flood in for Dad's Army superfan and family man Neville
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 and quote reference Operation Petersfield and a member of the enquiry team will call them back.