Teenage girl is 15th person arrested in Thetford murder case
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Another teenager has been arrested in connection with the murder of David Lawal.
Mr Lawal was found dead with stab wounds to the chest and neck in Brandon Road, Thetford, on Thursday, October 3.
A 17-year-old girl has been arrested in Haverhill, Suffolk, on suspicion of assisting an offender and conspiracy to sell Class A drugs in connection with the gym instructor's death.
The teen has been brought to Norfolk for questioning.
This brings the number of people arrested in connection with the death of the Hackney man to 15.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives have been working on a number of lines of enquiry to build a comprehensive picture of what happened in the hours leading up to the murder.
The arrest follows that of a 19-year-old woman in Bedford.
- 1 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 2 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 3 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 4 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 5 Two men due in court over rave at Thetford Forest
- 6 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 9 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 10 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 and quote reference Operation Petersfield and a member of the enquiry team will call them back.