Teenage girl is 15th person arrested in Thetford murder case
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Another teenager has been arrested in connection with the murder of David Lawal.
Mr Lawal was found dead with stab wounds to the chest and neck in Brandon Road, Thetford, on Thursday, October 3.
A 17-year-old girl has been arrested in Haverhill, Suffolk, on suspicion of assisting an offender and conspiracy to sell Class A drugs in connection with the gym instructor's death.
The teen has been brought to Norfolk for questioning.
This brings the number of people arrested in connection with the death of the Hackney man to 15.
Detectives have been working on a number of lines of enquiry to build a comprehensive picture of what happened in the hours leading up to the murder.
The arrest follows that of a 19-year-old woman in Bedford.
- 1 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 2 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 5 Man charged after robbing bookmakers with a knife in Suffolk town
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 8 Share of £120,000 cash pot on offer to Breckland groups
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 and quote reference Operation Petersfield and a member of the enquiry team will call them back.