Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A two-bedroom terrace in the centre of Thetford will go under the hammer later this week - and it could be the perfect renovation project.
The mid-terrace, Grade II listed property is for sale at a guide price of £130,000-£150,000 and is believed to date back to the early 19th century.
It's well-placed in the centre of Thetford and is in need of some restoration.
Accommodation includes an entrance hall, open-plan living area and fitted kitchen on the ground floor, with two bedrooms and a family bathroom, complete with shower cubicle and a bath, on the first.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard garden, which is fully enclosed by a flint wall.
A spokesperson for Auction House East Anglia, selling the property, said: "This property would suit a purchaser looking for a project and could be a great buy-to-let opportunity, with the military airbase close by."
For more information, contact Auction House East Anglia.
- 1 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 2 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 3 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 7 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 8 Catalytic converters stolen from three cars in Mildenhall in one night
- 9 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village
- 10 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital
White Hart Street, Thetford
Guide price: £130,000-£150,000
Auction House East Anglia, 01603 505100
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.